"Small Dojo Big Profits Reveals How to Start a Highly Profitable Martial Arts School From Scratch... Even If You're Broke With Zero Credit And No Students!"
This is the classic text on starting a martial arts school - the martial arts business plan trusted by thousands of martial arts school owners for over a decade. Now revised and updated for 2014!
• 255 pages, completely revised and updated for 2014
• Why the SDBP method beats all others for thriving in hard times
• Start and run a highly profitable martial arts school from scratch
• How to start a school when you're broke and have bad credit
• Cheap and free marketing methods (online and offline)
• How to go from 40 to 175 students in 12 months flat
Time-tested And Proven - Small Dojo Big Profits Is THE Martial Arts Business Manual For Instructors Who Want To Make A Great Living Teaching Quality Martial Arts
Looking For Reliable Information On How
To Start A Martial Art School?
Thorough, accurate, and realistic information on how to start and run a highly profitable martial art school is a rare find.
In fact, many of the people giving you martial arts business advice today have never even owned a studio. And, many others have never actually run a profitable studio.
Yet, Small Dojo Big Profits is different. As a career martial arts instructor, I wrote it from the perspective of experiencing failure, then finding the formula for long-term success in starting and running a highly profitable martial arts school.
And in this revised and updated edition, I’ve included additional knowledge gained over the last ten years of opening and growing two more successful studios in the midst of the economic recession.
I can assure you, it’s the the 100% honest truth about starting and running your own highly profitable martial art school.
Starting From Scratch, With No Prior
Experience? Not A Problem...
No prior business experience is required (although it is helpful, I assume that you are starting out just like I did, with no prior experience). All you need to do is follow the directions in the manual. And, using my methods you won't need a big commitment of time or money to get started.
Hundreds of martial arts school owners have relied on this information while starting their own schools, and thousands more have been completely satisfied with their purchase of my manual and materials.
Read on to find out why over the last ten years I've become the most trusted martial arts school start-up and “dojo rescue” expert in the industry…
Who Am I, And Why Should You Listen To Me?
In case we haven’t met yet, my name is Mike Massie and I’m the author of Small Dojo Big Profits.
For over a decade I’ve been advising and coaching martial arts school owners on how to start and run small, mega-efficient, highly profitable martial arts schools. The methods I teach today are based on 20+ years of real-world experience starting, growing, and running three successful small studios.
And while I can’t teach you how to grow your school to 500 or 1,000 students (because I’ve never done that, and don’t ever intend to), I can show you how to run a highly profitable school of 150-200 students. You can read the testimonials on this page to see what my clients say about Small Dojo Big Profits.
“Like A Close Friend…”
I was running a small dojo and barely getting by in addition to working a day job. Mike was working with me to help get things moving and then the worst thing happened that could.
We experienced a Hurricane in my town and while my Dojo made it through ok, my numbers didn’t. With Small Dojo Big Profits and Mike’s help, I not only grew my numbers back but was able within 6 months to leave my day job!
If you have the drive and desire to succeed but lack the knowledge, then Michael Massie is the friend for you. Why do I say friend and not consultant? Because Small Dojo Big Profits is like having Mike in your corner and by your side 24/7 like a close friend.
Today I run a full time dojo and have Michael Massie to thank. Thank you sir!Terry Ham Shinken Martial Arts
Everything you need to know for your success,
right at your fingertips.
Small Dojo Big Profits covers everything you need to know to start and run a successful martial arts school, all on one comprehensive volume.
Without a doubt, Small Dojo Big Profits is the most thorough and complete martial art business manual ever written. This manual was created from start to finish to contain everything a martial arts instructors needs to know about running a highly profitable studio.
Every topic that a new or struggling martial arts school owner needs to know is in here. This book covers every aspect of starting and running a low-overhead, high profit martial arts studio, from A-to-Z... nothing has been left out or held back.
- Find out how to start your own martial art school with almost no money and no credit -
- How you can earn more money in your studio with less students (and less headaches!)
- How to have a 6-figure school with less than 200 students -
- The secrets to end your student recruitment frustrations for good -
- The easiest methods to increase your retention and attract better students into your martial art school -
- What no one is telling you about starting a martial arts school (you’ll be shocked when you read this!)
- How to drastically reduce or even completely eliminate your payroll -
- Understanding the risks that are threatening your martial art school – and how to protect yourself from them...
Small Dojo Big Profits Is Everything These
Satisfied Customers Say It Is And More
When you purchase the manual today, you'll receive:
- Step-by-step instructions on martial art school start-up from scratch so you don't risk going broke funding your studio...
- In-depth explanations on how to run your martial art school on a shoe-string budget, yet still have a highly profitable business...
- My top-secret benchmarks and formulas that you won't find anywhere else - use this information to know exactly how to hit your goals, year after year...
- Spreadsheets and calculators that make planning your finances and budgeting super-simple - you'll never be in the dark about what to expect next month or next year again (included on upgraded packages only - see below for details)
- Sample forms and worksheets that will help you streamline your studio operations, so you'll have more time to spend teaching your students (included on upgraded packages only - see below for details)
Plus, You'll Get Detailed Explanations On Every Aspect of Starting and Running Your Own Successful Martial Art School
Including sections on:
- Financing your martial art school, even when you have no credit (I did it and you can too!) -
- Getting a great location without spending a fortune (you'll know how to approach landlords and property managers - never get the short end on a lease again) -
- Planning & budgeting to guarantee your success (shows you how to develop a bullet-proof business plan that acts as an "insurance policy" against the unknown) -
- Pricing your services so you make more money with less students (Less work and more money? Many of our skeptics have been pleasantly surprised after they read this section...)
- Collecting your fees without using strong-arm tactics (a must for student retention) -
- Marketing methods and strategies to fill up your classes (so you'll never have to worry about student recruitment again) -
- Choosing the right mentors and advisors for your personal success (discover how to find successful people to "model" - this section may be the key to leap-frogging over your competitors) -
In Addition, You'll Also Get The Honest Truth On:
- Whether or not you should use a billing company (the answer might surprise you!) -
- The truth about consulting companies (and how to use their services - something you won't hear about anywhere else) -
- Student retention strategies that work for all styles and systems (based on principles, not procedures - this even works for traditional schools as well as mixed martial arts gyms) -
- The whys and hows of hiring and training help (shows you how to avoid the pitfalls and make the most of your resources so you keep more of your profits) -
- Additional income streams for your martial art school (you'll never have to be concerned about a slow holiday or summer season again) -
“I would highly recommend anyone read this who is wanting to start their own school.”
I bought Mr. Massie’s book a few years ago and continue to follow all of his posts regularly. Before reading Small Dojo Big Profits, owning my own dojo seemed very unrealistic. His book however made things very simple to follow. He touches on all aspects of starting up a school from A to Z in layman terms.
It feels like he is actually there with you holding your hand through the process. He doesn’t have you reading about complex business terms and procedures that will just turn you off. He also touches on some of the pitfalls and scams to watch out for. Once I opened my dojo, I can see clearer why he includes it. Everybody and their mother will try to call you to use their products and Billing companies.
I would highly recommend anyone read this who is wanting to start their own school. Also includes many great templates to follow and legal papers you can use. I hope this testimonial helps anyone make a clear and concise decision to purchase this extremely well written and valuable book.Arthur Mark Tokyo Karate Club of New Jersey
3 Packages to Choose From, Suitable for Any Budget... Order Now:
Get the 255-page book in digital format. Includes PDF, Nook, and Kindle versions. Instant download. (Need a hard copy? Scroll down to the bottom of the page.)
Get the whole package. The 255-page manual. All 19 time-saving resources. 30 days of personal coaching. The audios. And the companion videos. Instant download.
Get the complete package. Just $149.
Order the complete package including the revised and updated manual, the resources and sample documents, the audio version of the book, the video companion guides, plus 30 days of email coaching from Mike Massie himself (redeemable up to 180 days from your date of purchase). Instant download.
- The 255-page manual in three digital formats - PDF, Kindle (.mobi), and Nook (ePub)
- 40+ pages of time-saving resources and templates
- Over 5 hours and 25 minutes of mp3 audio, voiced by Mike Massie
- 11 companion videos covering every chapter and step in the SDBP system
- 30 days of email coaching from Mike Massie himself (redeemable up to 180 days from your date of purchase)
Get the manual + resources + audios.
Get the manual, plus the resources, plus the audio version of the book so you can listen in the car, at the gym, or doing your road work. Instant download.
- The 255-page manual in three digital formats – PDF, Kindle (.mobi), and Nook (ePub)
- 40+ pages of time-saving resources and templates
- Plus, over 5 hours and 25 minutes of mp3 audio, voiced by Mike Massie
Or, just purchase the manual.
On a budget? No worries, I've got you covered. Get the manual in either digital or soft-cover at a price any budding school owner can afford.
Still Not Convinced?
If I still haven't convinced you by now, that means you probably have a few questions that I haven't answered yet. So, here's a brief FAQ based on questions I've received in the past. If you still have questions, feel free to contact us by clicking the support link at the bottom of the page. - M.M.
Q: "What format does the product come in?"
A: The digital version of the manual comes in .pdf, .mobi, and .epub formats - so, you can read it using a Kindle or Nook e-reader, or on any computer, smart phone, or tablet device that is equipped with Adobe Acrobat or another PDF reading software. All the resources are in PDF, MS Word, or MS Excel formats, and can be read using Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word and Excel, or Open Office. And, the companion audios and videos are in MP3 and MP4 formats, so you can view and listen to them on virtually any computer, tablet, or a portable MP3 or MP4 player.
Q: "How is it delivered?"
A: Except for the physical version of the book, the products are delivered via instant download immediately after you complete your purchase. The manual is a fairly small file, because the ebook doesn't take up a lot of hard drive space, so you'll have near immediate access to the manual. The audios are about 300 kb total, and the videos are about 750 kb total, so they'll take a bit longer to download. I suggest downloading them to your computer using high-speed internet access. And of course, the soft cover (physical version) of the book will ship directly from the publisher. Please note that, because the vendor for the digital version and the vendor for the physical version are two separate companies, you must order a physical copy of the book separately.
Q: "Do you offer a guarantee?"
A: I'm known for bending over backwards to make my customers happy, and I stand behind my products 100%. And although I typically don't offer a guarantee on my sales pages (because I think they've become cliché and don't mean much to the public anymore), if you have product issues that are unsolvable after your purchase you can request a refund for up to 60 days from the vendor. Just be advised that they do ban folks who repeatedly purchase and refund products from their system, which is why I suggest that you use our support system to resolve any issues before you request a refund. So, by all means contact us by using the support link at the bottom of this page before you request a refund from the vendor, and we'll be happy to help you find a solution to any issues that may come up after your purchase.